Npower NASIMS on Fingerprint Biometric
On Npower – NASIMS management has opened the NASIMS registration portal for the Batch C candidates who were not in the stream 1 shortlist to verify their shortlisting status on the portal.
To do this, you must have registered previously and you have your login credentials. Then move ahead to the Npower NASIMS registration portal and login. Check “enrolment” category and you should be able to see a congratulatory message on your success in the screening exercise done and asking you for some details in either to verify you.
Recommended reading: “70% Failure Rate? How To Pass NASM CPT Exam – 5 Steps Guide”
Follow these steps to do your Npower NASIMS Batch C Stream 2 Biometric Endorsement.
- Visit https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Enter your login details
- Click on the “Verification” tab
- Then, tap on “Capture your Fingerprint” button and download the enrolment application
- After the download, then install it from the same section
- Supply the necessary credentials and tap on “Proceed”
- Ensure to connect your Fingerprint Biometric gadget to your computer and tap “Begin Enrolment” to initiate the process
- Then tap on the finger to start the process properly
- Enroll your Right Thumb, Right Index, Left Thumb and Left Index to ensure successfulness
- After the Fingerprint enrolment success, tap on the “Submit” button and the Enrolment will be saved.
- Upon a successful completion of these steps, tap on the “Verification” tab of the “Self Service” Portal to verify the success of the biometric capture.
I hope this information helps you. Don’t forget to share this info with your friends and family who have registered for the Npower Batch C that are awaiting stream 2. Thanks!