What is Payoneer Account? And How to Use Payoneer Log in
1. What is the Paying and Receiving Service?
This account enables you to pay (and get paid by) Payoneer customers – for FREE!
2. How do I do paying and receiving in Payoneer?
Register an account Now
Log in to your Payoneer dashboard using the Payoneer log in page.
From the main menu, select Pay and then Make a Payment Service.
Fill in the payment details and then follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Can anyone be paid using this service?
You can pay Payoneer customers for business related transactions. If the recipient doesn’t have a Payoneer account, we’ll send them an invite to join Payoneer. Once their account is created, you’ll receive an email with a link to complete the payment.
4. Is it possible to pay for personal goods and services?
No. This service is available for business transactions, such as paying your suppliers, contractors, team members. In addition, Make a Payment cannot be used as a method to exchange currency.
5. How long will it take for clients to received payment?
In most cases, the payment will reach the recipient within 2 hours. You’ll receive an email confirmation once the funds have been deposited.
6. Is there any associated fee for using the Paying and Receiving Service?
No. Use of this service is completely free of charge, no matter where in the world you or the person you want to pay lives!